Congressman Doc Hastings

Serving Central Washington

Skip to Navigation
As Central Washington’s Representative to the United States Congress, one of my highest priorities is providing service and assistance to all the citizens of our region. Being in a position to help Central Washington residents is the most rewarding part of my job.

If you or a member of your family is experiencing a problem with a federal agency, my office may be able to help. Each week I assist constituents who need help receiving Social Security or veterans’ benefits, obtaining a visa or passport, resolving issues with the Internal Revenue Service, and a variety of other matters involving federal agencies.

While I cannot promise a favorable outcome in every case, I will do my best to make sure you receive full and fair consideration.

A member of my staff can initiate a Congressional inquiry into a situation as soon as a letter describing the situation and a privacy authorization form that allows me to act on your behalf are received. Please send your letter and completed form to my Pasco office or call (509) 543-9396 for assistance.

Education Department

Federal Communications Commission

Housing and Urban Development

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services

Internal Revenue Service

Department of Labor



Office of Personnel Management

Passport Services

U.S. Postal Service

Social Security Administration

State Department - Visas

Department of Veteran's Affairs